Developers Gerald Issenman and David Brown have reached out to one of the top real estate agents in the West End, Anita Benabou Rozenblatt, to sell their new 21 unit town house development on Marc Chagall Avenue. Pending some more approvals by city council, work is expected to begin on the project this summer.
Here is the information Anita sent me about the newly dubbed Les Cours Marc Chagall:
- 3 bedroom design with optional room In basement or open concept floor plan
- Member of the new Home Warranty Program – APCHQ
- Visitor parking provided
FEATURES INCLUDED IN EACH TOWN HOME
-Individual front entrance from a landscaped courtyard.
- Individual rear backyard and patio.
- Two interior parking spaces within heated garage.
- Ventilated garbage/recycling room in the area.
- Forced air gas heating and air conditioning system including air exchanging unit.
- Separate hydro electric meter and gas meter (where applicable).
- Underground Hydro electric infrastructure.
- 150 amp Electrical entry with a 40 circuit breaker panel in each home.
- Copper wiring throughout the town house.
- Pre-wiring for telephone, cable.
- Fully sprinklered fire prevention system includes semi recessed sprinkler heads and three in – line smoke detectors
-Standard electrical fixtures installed by builder
- All rough-in for five (5) appliances
- Red brick
- Front doors (black)
- Frame around Windows light taupe
- Gutters and drain-spout taupe
- Small roof over bay window black metal
- Stone trimming grey/sand concrete
- Shingles (shadding black, 2 tone)
- Top floor skylight
- Pre-wiring (considering videotron)
- Concrete foundations containing reinforcing steel bars.
- Asphalt shingles (25 YRS manufacturer guarantee) includes three feet of ice water shield roofing membrane at the roof perimeter.
- Roof structure built with pre-engineered factory trusses, with 1/2 “plywood.
- Roof: R40 Insulation for thermal rating
- Walls: R20 Insulation for thermal rating
- Exterior walls built in 2 x 4 studs at 16” c.c with an additional R10.5 of urethane insulation
- Interior walls built in 2 x 4 studs at 16 “ c.c (Separation walls provide proper fire rating and above standard sound proofing)
- All floors are built with pre-engineered floor joist system, covered with factory fabricated high performance subflooring.
- Town houses are clad in clay brick with a stone and brick facade
- Pre-cast stone trim around windows on facade
- Windows: PVC frame, double thermal panes and low – E argon glass.
- Patio doors off basement to 12 foot X 12 foot rear terrace
- Sliding patio doors off family room to treated wood balconies,
- Insulated metal doors with side light, mail box and door knocker.
- Bay window off living room.
- “Coloniale or Modern” style interior doors and trim, paint grade.
- One (1) coat of primer and two (2) coats of off-white throughout the town house.
- Pre finished ¾” oak strip flooring on the main and bedroom level.
- Pre-finished oak staircase and railing from ground floor to bedroom level.
- Pre-finished oak staircase and railing from main level to basement.
- Carpeted basement
- Ceramic floors in vestibules entrance, master en-suite and family bathrooms, powder room, basement bathroom, kitchen and laundry closet
- Ceramic tile backsplash in the kitchen.
- Kitchen cabinet doors are in “regal style wood” or “woodshaker”, with a granite counters
- Double stainless steel sinks with vegetable spray and levered faucet in kitchen.
-Master bathroom will include shower with prefabricated glass door frame, sink with 4 “c.c, faucets and elongated toilet.
- Family bathroom & basement bathroom include bathtub (shower head and temperature controlled faucet) 4 c.c, sink faucet and elongated toilet.
- Pedestal sink and elongated toilet included in the powder room.
- Granite top vanities will be included in the master en-suite and family bathrooms.
- Rough in Central Vacuum.
-Fire rated wall separating basement from garage area.
-Double glazed clear acrylic skylight.
-8 foot 9 3/4 inches ceiling clearance on the ground floor and 8 foot ceilings at bedroom and basement level.
- Finished basements with choice of utility room ( 10 foot by 6 foot) or bedroom of 10 foot by 10 foot 6 inches. Bedroom includes window.
-Approximately 2300 square feet living space – Open Concept floor plan
6 Corner Units with an additional bay window offered at $495,000 tax in
15 Attached Units offered at $485,000 tax in
For more details about Anita, who is one dynamo of an individual, go to www.anitabenabou.com or call her at 514-502-6627. A sales trailer is expected to go up once the proper permits are in place.