- There are some exciting changes planned for Rembrandt Park. I want your feedback
- What is in store for Marc Chagall Avenue?
- New street signs are coming to Côte Saint-Luc
- Do you have any new traffic concerns?
- Are there issues you want to raise about your city?
- This will be an open discussion.
Director of Public Works David Tordjman,Traffic Engineer Charles Senekal and an officer from Police Station 9 will be on hand.
District 2 encompasses Merrimac, Rembrandt., Kildare (between Rembrandt and Marc Chagall), Sir Walter Scott, Ilan Ramon, Marc Chagall, Mackle (between Cavendish and Brandeis), Cavendish Mall, Cavendish (Manoir Montefiore, Manoir Camelia, L’Excelsior) and Honoré-de-Balzac. For more information I can be reached at (514) 485-6945.