Communications MJC, headed by Mike, manages publicity and marketing campaigns for a wide array of clients. We also have experience negotiating corporate sponsorship agreements, coordinating fundraising campaigns and conferences.
Our services fall into the following categories:
• media-training seminars
• press releases
• social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogging)
• media relations
• freelance writing
• annual reports
• advertising campaigns
Marketing, Critical Path
Getting the word out about a company or event or placing the focus on a specific personality requires a well-thought-out marketing campaign. This begins with the creation of a critical path, which Communications MJC oversees according to the client’s precise needs.
Many companies produce their own internal publications to keep employees fully informed. In conjunction with management, Communications MJC will determine the best formula to meet individual needs.
• Being comfortable in a media interview situation does not come naturally to most people. The Communications MJC seminar will enable you to better understand and interact with the media, both press and electronic by demystifying how the media communicate.
• There is a tremendous need for those individuals who serve as the main spokespersons for organizations to have a better understanding of the media. Being prepared to deal with the media is a vital asset.
• Do you know what to say and how to say it? We’ll equip you with the necessary tools to respond concisely and eloquently to media inquiries.
• For your target audience, we encourage the attendance of secretaries and executive assistants, along with your organization’s spokespersons. Our experience has shown that these employees can contribute significantly to the overall media strategy.
• This media-training seminar includes hand-out information and a workshop on learning to live with cameras and microphones.
In just a few hours, we’ll focus on:
• Understanding the media
• Screening media calls
• Talking points
• Letters to the editor
• Opinion and Op-Ed pieces
• Do’s and don’ts
• Interview analysis
• Simulated interviews
• Crisis communications
Speech-writing and Delivery
• Whether it’s for an important company meeting or simply a well-attended family occasion such as a wedding, the writing and delivery of a speech is always an important process. Communications MJC works with you to prepare the best speech possible. By focusing on verbal and non-verbal communication, enunciation, volume, tone, confidence, posture, gestures and eye contact, we will provide immediate feedback on your performance. With sufficient background information, Communications MJC will even write the speech for you!
Public Relations Plan
For the client who has a specific project in mind, Communications MJC will assemble a press kit and critical path dealing with media coverage leading to the actual event.
What is your intended message on a specific subject or issue? What exactly will the impact be? It’s important when dealing with such scenarios to have someone with media experience help lead you in the right direction.
We presently manage a number of Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, blogs and YouTube channels for clients. Let us enhance your social media presence.
Provide us with the appropriate background information, and we’ll write your press releases as well as assist you in developing a target media list.
An attractive brochure is highly effective for getting your message out to a target audience. Communications MJC can help you design this kind of publication.
The writing style of annual reports , which are distributed mainly to shareholders of a company, must be crisp and the appearance visually appealing to help bring out the best features of your company.
Organizations find newsletters to be the best vehicle to keep their membership well informed about activities and new developments. Communications MJC will write and design the newsletter and help in the selection and editing of material. We will also coordinate the necessary arrangements for printing.
Whether it’s print, radio or television, Communications MJC will arrange the type of advertising campaign which is most effective to suit your needs.
Fax: (514) 483-7213
E-Mail: info@ mikecohen.ca